Monday, September 28, 2009

K-Mart Doubles in Waynesboro & Chambersburg!!!!

Before we get to the deals, lets talk about the rules! Kmart says that they are only accepting 10 coupons per person per day (Chambersburg Kmart is following this rule). Kmart also says your total has to be $25 before coupons (no one said a thing to me about this rule at the Kmart in Chambersburg, but my total was $56.55 and I paid $17.34 in the end).
$0.25 cereal makes my day!!!!
Here's the deal:
Kmart has select Kelloggs cereals on sale 4 for $9.
Use (2) of the -$2.00 off 2 coupons from the 8/30 RP insert.
When the coupon doubles it means you're getting 4 boxes of cereal for $1.00!!!!
Don't forget if you got some of those Vocal Point Rice Krispies coupons those would also give you 25 cent cereal.

So I went a little crazy and added a bunch of Kelloggs cereal to my already huge stash of Kashi cereal!
I got several packs of Pampers for $5.99 each by using the -$2.00 coupon from the 8/30 PG insert.


9/13 SS has a $2.00 of 2 coupon for Crystal light. That doubles to $4.00 off 2 and it makes each of these canisters less than a dollar.



-$1.00 off 1 windex (coupon is no longer available to print) made these wipes about a dollar.
I had a -$1.00 off one 409 product from the 9/13 RP insert.

Leave us a comment and let us know what Kmart deals you got!!!

~J~

3 comments:

Millicent said...

I'm going for the cereal and crystal light later, as well as to get some dog food (needed). There is also a recent coupon for $1/2 Taster's Choice product, and doubled would make the sticks free.

Millicent said...

And thanks for pointing out the cereal--I missed that one!

Jana said...

I stopped at Kmart in Waynesboro last night and got a few good deals! I got 3 packs of pull-ups and used $2 off coupons that doubled to $4. Also bought some glade soy candles on sale for $4.99 and used a $2 off coupon from the Kmart coupon book that was out during last doubles. My total was a little over $50, so I used a $5/50 Kmart coupon, then earned a cat for $12 off my next order since I spent over $50 on Kimberly Clark/SC Johnson products!