Friday, September 11, 2009

Leap Frog Deals @ Kmart

First of all...Sorry for the sideways picture, but you get the idea!
Kmart has a deal right now where if you buy one Leap Frog item you get a $5.00 coupon (catalina) for another Leap Frog purchase! So I went to town!! Kmart in Chambersburg has a pretty good Leap Frog Clearance section (the one in Waynesboro does not). The Wall E game was $11.00, then 20% off, then I used a -4.00 coupon, then I used the -5.00 catalina and I got it for $0.03 cents. All of those games were on clearance except for the Cars one (which was one I just wanted to have) but it was only $18 which is a good price for Leapster games. Animal Genius & Backyardigans were $16.00, then 20% off and I used coupons and Catalinas to get them for $4.33 ea!!



Here's how I would get started if you're going to do some Leap Frog shopping! Find a TAG book that is on sale and buy that first! The Kung Fu Panda book was originally $7.00, then it was 20% off, then I used a -3.00 coupon and it cost $3.?? The tractor tipping book was not on sale, but after a coupon and Catalina I got it for $7.38. I'm sure I won't find them at that low price again!

These games were also on sale. I did not have coupons for them (only b/c I didn't print them. There are two coupons you can use for -$3.00 off a Leap Frog toy) but I still got the Fix the Mix game for 3 dollars and change (it would have been almost free if I had used a coupon) and the Sing-Along Read Alongs were $4.50 after the 20% off and the -5.00 catalina! What great gifts!! I hope you've started Christmas shopping! If not, start NOW :)

Money Saving Madness has links to all the coupons HERE and some examples of some other deals people found! If you have the LeapFrog Clickstart system, you can find some great deals right now!

JUST REMEMBER!!!! ONLY BUY ONE ITEM AT A TIME SO YOU CAN GET A -$5.00 COUPON TO USE FOR EACH ITEM! WHO CARES IF THE PERSON BEHIND YOU IN LINE GETS ANNOYED! THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU'RE GETTING A GREAT DEAL!

~J~

2 comments:

Becki S said...

I would definitely do this deal, but can't get the right coupons to print. For some reason only the one for the ClickStart library printed!! Any suggestions, oh coupon queens?

Millicent said...

hmmm...I want to do this deal, too. I think we should make a run to chambersburg tomorrow :)
Since I have 3 computers to choose from, i'll try and see what I come up with!