Wednesday, October 14, 2009

93% off Summer Clearance at Walmart (Chambersburg)


Each of these three items were originally priced at $14.99 and they are on clearance for $1.00. WooHoo!!! I found them at the Chambersburg Walmart and they still had tons left. The bucket and baby sprinkler were on the back wall by the toy section and the Wacky Wildflower Sprinkler was on a row towards the front of clearance items! What great deals, perfect for summer birthdays! I bought several of those Wacky Flower sprinkers because they won't take up much room to store for next summer! That would even be a nice thing to take to a friends house for a play date and just give it to them :)

Here were a few of my other great Walmart finds! I won't go into detail because it's similar to a post Millicent just did, but if you're heading to Walmart check out this great deals list from Money Saving Madness HERE!

~J~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
voittatoSmold