Monday, October 12, 2009

Cheap Cleaning Supplies at Foodlion

I was able to pick up some very cheap cleaning supplies at FoodLion last night. Many of the Lysol cleaning products are Buy One Get One Free. Whenever things are B1G1 you can use two coupons, one for each item. There are lots of Lysol coupons in the 9/13 SS. I used two of the 50 cent coupons for the Kitchen cleaner and got each bottle for about a dollar.
--------
I also had some FoodLion Store coupons for Clorox wipes which I stacked with Clorox coupons from 10/04 to get some wipes for about a dollar. They're perfect to have around during cold and flu season.
----
I also used the -$3.00 coupon for Snuggle Fabric Softener to get several free boxes of dryer sheets. If you have those coupons from the 10/04 RP make sure you use them before Wednesday. Food Lion sales run from Wednesday to Wednesday, so the sale is ending soon.

No comments: