Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have you heard of Swagbucks!!!???

Swagbucks is one of the ways you can earn free money online!!! And yes...it's for real!!! All you do is search the web through the swagbucks search engine. It's just like google. It's even powered by Google, although I'll be honest, the results aren't quite as good. But every time you do internet searches you start earning "Swagbucks" and after you accumulate some Swagbucks you can buy things with them like cash for your PayPal account or Amazon.com giftcards or magazine subscriptions! Why not get paid for doing something you already do?

Click one of the icons below to join:


Search & Win


Search & Win


Leave a comment if you have a question!!

4 comments:

Charlene said...

I have been doing this for just short of one month and have earned $25.00 in amazon gift cards. Saving for the kids christmas!!

Krista S. said...

I just signed up for it and downloaded the toolbar. Do I have to use that toolbar when I want to go to any website (like this one)? Does that give me extra bucks or is it only if I'm searching for something? I'm kind of confused on how I get the bucks.

Judy said...

Krista, anytime you use the swagbucks tool bar to search for something you will start earning swagbucks. Something will pop up on the screen whenever you earn swagbucks (so you'll know when it's happening). In order to earn more swagbucks, I often type in certain websites into the search engine that I already know how to get to. For example; I type in the "dealightfulsavings" blog into the search engine just to earn more swagbucks. Have fun!! I love cashing in my swagbucks for amazon giftcards!!

Krista S. said...

Thanks for the info! It sounds like it's going to be fun!