Saturday, October 3, 2009

I had to make just one last run to K-Mart tonight. We need diapers this week and I had more Special K coupons!
I used (5) $1 coupons on the cereal
$2 coupon on the diapers
and B1G1 for the candy bars
All doubled
My total OOP was $3.93!

Then I ran over to CVS to do the Revlon nail polish deal that officially starts tomorrow (Sunday). Ask your CVS because most likely the ECB's will start printing on Saturday. At Waynesboro they start at 2pm.


I bought 3 polishes @ 3.99 each. I used (3) $1 off any Revlon color cosmetic from 9/13 SS.
I paid with ECB's and .35 OOP, got back $9 in ECB.

Then I did the other 3 polishes in a separate transaction, used the same coupons as before, and paid with the $9 ECB I just earned. AND I got back another $9!
So for around .35 cents I got 6 bottles of polish!

No comments: