Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cheap Glade Candles

I have been frustrated lately that I can't find the right Glade candle holders to do the money-making Target Deal.
Or maybe i'm just jealous that other bargainistas have wiped the deal out.

So at Martin's tonight I was excited to still get some cheap glade sets!
On this deal it is very much up to you, but the little decorated tin holders have a $1.50 coupon inside. If you are buying a tin, open it for the coupon. It will just fall out. Please don't take the coupons if you aren't buying the candle--treat this like you would a peelie on a product. I have been finding them on the floors and I was even given some, so i've held onto them for a while.

I bought 5 of the glass holders (they had another coupon inside so I didn't feel bad using the ones that I had collected for months! That way if I do find some at Target, i'm okay!).

5 glass holders @ $2.50 each
5 boxes of refill candles @ $2.50 each
Total = $25

minus 5 - $1.50 any holder
minus 5- free refill wyb holder (these are blinkies found at food lion, martin's and kmart).
Final Price = $5 for all!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I've been so annoyed that I can't get them at Target or CVS. They're the perfect little gift! Thanks for the heads up!

Brenda said...

I haven't been able to find the coupons in the tins. I guess people are taking them out. How frustrating. I did get the deal (without the tin coupon) at Target last week, but couldn't get the one at CVS.