Friday, January 15, 2010

Awesome Clearance Deals at Michaels

Today at Michaels I went a little crazy because the deals were so GOOD!!! I bought 34 items and spent a total of $80.00 You can't tell in the above picture, but these craft kits are rather large (probably about 12 inches wide and 18 inches tall). Anyway, they look like so much fun and would make great gifts for kids of any age. They were $2.50 each and they had a huge selection of different ones. My favorite is the kit where you can build a birdhouse out of wood and a wooden race car. It even comes with the paint.

This tub of Disney princess games was $2.99 (Reg. 14.99)


THE STEAL of the DAY were these art kits for $0.40!!!


This was super cute and retailed for over $20.00. It's a huge cardboard doll house that you color. It was $5.99

I picked up two of these wooden art easels for just $7.99 (Reg. $39.99)
They'll make a perfect gift to give along with the 40 cent art kit :)


This K&K Company (a great brand name for scrapbooks) 8X8 scrapbook kit was only $4.00 (marked down from $19.99).
I also bought several photo album sets (2 albums in each) for $4.00.
There were tons and tons of foam Christmas craft kits available for $1.50.
They had these really adorable snowglobe making kits (plastic & foam) for $1.50
All the Christmas decor was marked down 80%. I stocked up on ribbon!

3 comments:

Millicent said...

OH MY!!! you racked up! Did they have many more easels? We need one so I may have to run over!

Jana said...

What awesome deals! I hope there are some left when I head over there tomorrow! Did you do these deals in Chambersburg or Hagerstown??

Heidi said...

Thanks for the heads up! I snagged a bunch of stuff for $0.20 a piece for our shoebox suppies for next year at church.