Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Mega Shopping Spree

I did a shopping marathon last night. I'm exhausted, but got some great deals!! Here's a run down on a few things to pay attention to if you're heading out this week!


Target, Chambersburg, Pa:

-Look for Gillette Clinical Strength deodorant on a Clearance end cap for $1.52. Use the -$4/2 Gillette coupon to get these for FREE!

-I didn't find any Gerber items on clearance (this had been mentioned on other blogs).

-I didn't find any Gillette body wash for men either.

-Scored some FREE razors (as mentioned in this post).

-Looked for Ni Hao Kailan books to do the deal mentioned on Hip2Save. They only had one book and you need two to do the deal, so that didn't work out.

-Nexcare Strawberry Shortcake bandaids are on sale for $1.77. Use the -$1.00 HERE to get these for $0.77!


Target, Hagerstown, Md:

-They are getting rid of the Leapfrog section. I guess they don't have room for it now that they added a refrigerated section. So look for Leapfrog toys, books, games on clearance. I was able to get a Leapster game for $1.22 (after coupon). Go to Leapfrog.com to find coupons or google "Leapfrog coupons."

-No Ni Hao Kailan Tag books at this store either.


Dollar General, Greencastle, Pa:

-I didn't find any Gillette men's bodywash :(


CVS, Greencastle, Pa:

-They're out of the Bayer Asprin and Kotex panty liners, but they had all the other items that are FREE with ECBs this week.

No comments: