Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nabiscoc 100 Calorie Catalina Promotion

Someone asked if the Nabisco catalina promotion is running at all stores, and from what I can tell it is.  Here are the details:

4/23/10 - 5/16/10
Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs 3.7 oz+
Buy any 2, get $1
Buy any 3, get $2
Buy any 4+ get $3 off your next order

Common Sense With Money posted a scenario on her site, but i'm not sure what the price of these is at any of our local stores. 
But, whatever the price you can probably score a great deal with the BOGO coupon HERE
Buy 4, use (2) BOGO coupons
Pay ? and get a coupon good for $3 off your next order!

If anyone does this deal, can you let us know prices?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

They are 2/$5 at Weis. I used 2 of the B1G1 coupons. Paid $5 got back $3. Not too bad for 4 boxes I thought.

Anonymous said...

I went to weis in Cburg and bought 4 using the b1g1 and nothing printed out :(. Did I do somethign wrong?
Denise

Millicent said...

Denise--you should have gotten a catalina. I think we find that the ch'burg Weis often has problems. I'm going to post a link to a blog post about what to do when this happens.