Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Schick Hydro 5 Deals EVERYWHERE!!

I love it when a new product comes out because it means lots of coupons and great deals. Razors are one of those things that I haven't paid a cent for since I started couponing. There always seem to be good deals on razors, just not the razor blades. So I just stock up on razors and never buy razor blades. My husband just gets a new razor every time he needs a new blade. It seems a bit wasteful, but it's free :)
This week you should be able to stock up on the new Schick Hydro 5 for FREE!
Use the $5.00 coupon in this past Sunday's paper (5/9 SS).
CVS: $8.99-$5.00 coupon = Pay $3.99 get $4.00 ECBs back!
Target: Buy (2) $15.98 - $10.00 (2) coupons PLUS use (2) $1.00 off coupons from HERE = Pay$3.98 get $5.00 giftcard
--
You can also get these cheap at Rite Aid & Walgreens this week!

1 comment:

Millicent said...

I did the CVS deal, and I also rolled the gift card deal at Target 3 times last night!! 7 razors for free!