Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How to Get FREE Stuff by using Reward Programs

Here is a list of a few things you should join (I have joined all of them myself) to get some FREE stuff!!

1. Pampers Gift to Grow Program. You should join this even if you don't have a child in diapers because Pampers is always putting out codes on Facebook and other places. So you can earn points without buying a thing and the rewards are awesome. I joined this program about four years ago and in the past four years I've earned: 1 Elmo talking doll, 2 Shutterfly photo books, several free rentals with popcorn at Blockbuster, 1 Shutterfly photo collage, 2 sets of Shutterfly photo note cards, and more....I just can't remember everything. Go HERE to get started.

2. Vocal Point: You must join this program!!!! You'll get tons of awesome samples of things in the mail. Sometimes you even get full sized products. I got a full size bottle of Pantene Shampoo a few months ago! Go HERE to sign up!

3. Pssstt.... This is a program from General Mills. They'll ask you do to a few short surveys every now and then and they will send you awesome, high value coupons! Go HERE to sign up!

4. Kraft First Taste: Whenever Kraft comes out with a new product they will offer the members of their "First Taste" program coupons for free items. When Digornio Pizza came out with their 200 Calorie pizza a few months ago, First Taste gave everyone a coupon for a free one! Go HERE to sign up!

5. Disney Movie Rewards: This is a fun program!!! So far I've earned several FREE movies that they've sent to my house for FREE and I rarely buy Disney movies. Here's how it works: you buy Disney movies and enter the reward codes inside to earn points to get prizes. Once again, Disney release codes all the time, so you don't actually have to buy Disney movies to get points. Just be patient and you'll soon be racking up points! Go HERE to sign up!

6. Huggies Enjoy the Ride: This is probably my least favorite rewards program, but I thought I would mention it anyway. Once again you don't have to need diapers or use diapers to benefit from this rewards program. Huggies puts out codes all the time that you can enter on this website and once you have enough points you can earn different rewards. I've never gotten enough points to actually earn a reward because I've been using my points on their "instant win" games. I wouldn't recommend them because I've NEVER won. I guess the lesson learned is that it could be a great program if you save your points. They have great prizes but they're changing all the time. My favorite reward was a giftcard to Kohls. That would have been nice if I hadn't wasted my points gambling on winning a bigger prize. Go HERE to join!

7. My Coke Rewards: I love this program. I've gotten $60 worth of giftcards to Omaha Steaks through this program and tons of free magazines. Here's how it works: Whenever you buy a 12 pack or 24 pack of any Coke product there is a code inside. Enter that code HERE to start earning points. You earn 10 points for every 12 pack and 20 points for every 24 pack. Bottles of coke products (20 oz and 2 Liter) have codes on the caps and that includes Powerade bottles. The bottle cap codes are usually worth 3 points.
It only takes 30 points to get a coupon for a FREE 20oz drink! Go HERE to sign up!

1 comment:

Millicent said...

I had never joined the coke rewards until you posted about it a while ago--I never realized how many coke products we use! I have earned a lot!!!
Another good one is BzzAgent.com. I thought it looked a bit silly until I started getting free stuff--like full-sized Dove hair products a few weeks ago!