Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's an AWESOME week at CVS!

Guess how much I spent on all of this tonight??? I thought about having a guessing game, but I just can't wait to tell you! Have you guessed yet?
Here's the breakdown:
(4) Stayfree Pads = FREE
(4) Tresemme' = FREE
(2) Nivea Men's Body Wash = FREE (on clearance for $2.97, Used the $3 coupon from 5/23 SS)
(7) Gillette Men's Shampoo = $2.59 (On clearance for $1.37. Used $1 coupon from 6/6 PG)
John Frieda Shampoo & Hairspray = $2.00 (after coupons & ECBs)
Aveeno Shampoo, Conditioner, (2) Stylers = FREE (after coupons, rebate and ECBs)
(20) Met-RX Protein Bars = $10.00 (to put that in perspective they are normally $1.99 ea. they should have cost me $40.00).
Total: $14.59
And if I hadn't gotten the Protein bars it would have only cost me $4.59!!!
Hurry on over to CVS and start looking for the 75% off tags!! There are some great deals right now!

4 comments:

Millicent said...

wow!!!!!!

Judy said...

Just so you know:
Not all the Gillette Shampoo are $1.37. I found them for 75% off at the Greencastle CVS, so they were $1.37 there. BUT they were only 50% off at the Waynesboro store. They were $2.49 in Waynesboro.

Judy said...

And I also wanted to mention that I did buy (7) at the Greencastle store, but there were about 10 left, so I didn't take them all :) Plenty for someone else to go and get this great deal too!

Sean said...

I had some similar deals at Rite Aid! Stayfree/Carefree/John Frieda/ I think I have a year's worth of feminine products now. And thanks to you guys we have been able to donate almost 10 bags of product to our Food Pantry!!! Thank you!