Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's a New Week at Food Lion!

Store Logo

Southern Savers has the new Food Lion matchups posted. Below are a few of my favorites!

I'm excited about this 3-day sale!!

Pampers Jumbo Diapers or Easy Ups, or Huggies Jumbo Diapers or Pull Ups, 10-50 ct., $7.99

-$3 off Pampers Diapers (Food Lion) printable
-$2 off Pampers diapers or pants, P&G home mailer
-$1 off Pampers product, Proctor & Gamble $110 booklet
-$3 off Huggies Diapers or Pull Ups (Food Lion) printable
-$1.50/2 Huggies product, SS 3/20
-$3 off Huggies Diapers printable
-$2/2 Huggies Little Movers or Snugglers diapers, SS 3/20

Now, if you are able to stack the FL and Manufacturer coupon, then you can score a pack of Huggies for $1.99!!! Let's cross our fingers it works again!

(The rest of these are for the entire ad week)

Kraft Shreds, Chunk or Cubes, 5-8 oz, American Singles, 12 oz, B1G1

-$1.50/2 Kraft Cheese slices or chunk, 8 oz + printable
-$1.50/2 Kraft Natural shredded cheese w/ a Touch of Philadelphia printable
-$1.50/2 Kraft Natural Shredded cheese, 8 oz + printable
-$1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded cheese w/ a Touch of Philadelphia, SS 3/13
-$1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese w/ a Touch of Philadelphia printable or printable
-$1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded cheese, SS 3/13
-$1/2 Kraft or Cracker Barrel natural chunk cheese, 6 oz.-16.5 oz., Guy’s Game Day Playbook (EXP 03/31)
-$1/2 Kraft or Cracker Barrel natural chunk cheese, tearpad
-.50/1 Kraft Shredded cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia printable
-.55/1 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese or Natural Shredded cheese, Kraft Food & Family booklet

Birds Eye Voila!, 21-23 oz, B1G1 at $4.99 ($2.49) We eat a lot of this!

Bestlife Buttery Spread, 15 oz, $1
-$1 off Bestlife buttery spread, spray, or baking sticks, SS 1/30 (EXP 03/31)
(makes it Free)

Hefty Plates or Bowls, 16-50 ct., or EZ Grip Cups, 30 ct., B1G1
-$1 off Hefty Basic paper plates, RP 12/05



7 comments:

Megan K. said...

Has anyone had any luck stacking the coupons at Food Lion for the diapers??

Millicent said...

Megan---I didn't think about the baby coupon expiring yesterday, and they haven't put a new one out :( Hopefully before the weekend is over!

Megan K. said...

Millicent- your link took me straight to the new ones tonight. I'm going to try in the morning so I'll be sure to let you know.

I saw you posted on FL's facebook page. I did too. Let's hope that they do create a more clear policy as they say that they will.

Oh and I posted on their wall yesterday asking about stacking and they deleted my post! :(

Millicent said...

Let us know Megan! I think that if everyone concerned would let them know that we want that policy to allow stacking, maybe they will consider it more!
I saw your post and noticed it was gone...that did that to one of mine, too :(

Megan K. said...

Just wanted to let you know that I went to Hagerstown's FL and had absolutely no issue. I just bought diapers and so it was obvious and they were cool. This is the second time that I had a good experience there with stacking.

At Waynesboro, I tried it again last night and initially she said they weren't allowed to stack but I pulled out my copy of the facebook discussion from March and then she took them without problem.

Oh and I saw the musical last night - Wyatt was a good singer and Natalie a great sea creature!!
My girls loved it!

Millicent said...

awesome Megan!!!! I should have printed that page out :(
Which Hagerstown store?

Thanks for the comment about the kids! Glad you guys could make it--they had a blast!

Megan K. said...

The Food Lion near Maugan's Avenue (across from the Martin's).

I can make a copy of the page if you would like it.