Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dress like a Cow & other fun stuff!

When I went to Chick-fil-a for customer appreciation day I noticed this sign that says "The rest of the Saturdays in July we will be giving away one preselected item during breakfast hours." They are planning on giving away a hashbrown this Saturday, but the guy I talked to said there could be a change to that. Okay, so that's not that exciting, but might be worth it if you're heading that direction anyway.
Note: I talked to the manager of the Hagerstown, Md store.
And if you missed out on customer appreciation day you have got to go next year!!! My kids loved dressing up like cows. My daugther has asked me several times if we can go back and do it again. Hmmm...what do ya think?? Would they give a cute little 3 yr old a free meal if she dressed like a cow again???
And "Yes" Millicent and I really did put on our cow outfits and ours were actually pretty lame compared to what some people came up with. Note to self: tails would be cute next year! And it wasn't busy at all in the morning, so keep that in mind for next year!

P.S. If you ever run into Millicent or me (Judy) in a store or at some random place like Chick-fil-a, please come up to us and introduce yourself. We don't think it's weird at all and it's not uncommon for me to be in the grocery store and have someone come up to me with a question or just want to know what deal I'm after! We feel bad when we think we recognize someone who may have been to one of our classes but then we're not sure so we don't say anything. We'd love to meet you (unless of course my kids are screaming, then just ignore me :) and pretend like you don't know that crazy coupon lady with the misbehaving kids!

No comments: