Sunday, October 30, 2011

Free Puffs Tissues at Weis

 

Well, apparently this deal is dead everywhere.  Thanks to what we are assuming is massive shelf-clearing, Weis has pulled this deal.
I heard "rumor" of someone in the Chambersburg store buying every last box that the store had out front and in the back.
If that is true, I'm disappointed in the store for allowing it.
I think that this week we have had two very good (bad?) examples of what "extreme couponing/hoarding" has done to everyone.  This and the Tide coupon fiasco (don't get me started on that one!).



Puffs are on sale for $1.00 this week.
They are also included in the buy 5, get $5.00 Off Your Next Order catalina.
Buy (5) Puffs $5.00
Get $5.00 OYNO
combine this deal with the coupons below for a money maker!
Use $0.25 off Puffs Product, exp. 11/30/11 (P&G 10/16/11 R)
or use $0.25/3 Puffs Product, exp. 11/30/11 (P&G 10/30/11)
or use $1 off Puffs Product, exp. 11/30/11 (P&G 10/16/11)

Thanks, For The Mommas!

1 comment:

Trish S. said...

When I tried to do this deal yesterday, the shelves were wiped at both Weis stores in Hagerstown. Went back today and when my $5 OYNO did not print, the checker told me that the Puffs were NOT included in the 10 for $10 deal, that it was a misprint in the sale flier. However, she said I could go to customer service and they would manually print my coupon. When I went to cust. svc., they refused to give me the $5 OYNO and pointed to a "disclaimer" posted on their desk that apparently gives them a loophole when it comes to honoring a sale flier price if it's misprinted. So, I ended up returning all my tissues ... and did not get my coupons back. :(