Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Few Updates


**First I want to apologize--I usually don't post a deal with coupon matchups unless i'm sure that our area got the Q's...well, I didn't check the John Freida at CVS, and of course our paper didn't get the $3/1.  BUT...today Coupons.com released a $2.50/1, so if you can print 3 of these then you can still come out pretty good on the deal!

**Has anyone picked up the Bailey's coffee creamer at Martin's?  They took down the sale stickers and I am certain that it was listed to run through the 17th.  I even called back over and asked someone to check before I posted it!  Weis has it on sale for $1.50 this week so if you missed it at Martin's then there is still a good deal on it!

**Don't forget that Saturday is the last day of Kmart Doubles, and there are still deals popping up!  Let us know if you have found anything else good!
**We're working to get a date set for our next class and coupon swap.  It should be the end of April, beginning of May so keep watching!
 

No comments: