Monday, April 5, 2010

FREE Nabisco cookies WYB Milk!


For the next 24 hours you can score yet another yummy Nabisco coupon! Just become a fan on the Nabisco Facebook page (if you haven’t already), then click on the “Cookies & Milk” tab to print a coupon valid for a FREE package of Nabisco cookies when you purchase one package and one gallons of milk!
Thanks, Hip 2 Save!

*Last week I grabbed 4 boxes of Kellogg's Smart Start cereal using the Martin's $$ doublers, so I paid just over $1 per box.  Then I got a coupon for a free gallon of milk for buying 4 boxes of cereal (this promo is still going on so you can possibly get a good deal with Q's this week).  
My plan is to use my free milk coupon AND my free cookies coupon to get both for free.  Totally legitimate and okay to do this!  If you still have the same coupon then you'll be able to score both for free, too!

2 comments:

bockstie said...

I'm new at this...what are Martin's $$?

Millicent said...

Every so often Martin's stores will put with their weekly ad what they call dollar doublers. You can use 4 per transaction and they will allow you to double 4 $1/1 coupons!