Monday, July 12, 2010

Today ONLY!! $10 off $10 purchase at Famous Footwear


Famous Footwear has a HOT new coupon available! I just used this yesterday at the store in Hagerstown in the same shopping plaza as Walmart. Unfortunately the coupon expires today, so you'll have to move fast. Head over to the Famous Footwear Facebook page, “like” them, and click on the exclusive offer tab. You’ll then be able to print a coupon good for $10 off any $10 or more purchase to be used in-store. I got a pair of Nike's for my daughter for this fall for only $12. But I also noticed tons of clearance kids sandels priced around $12.00, so you could get them for $2.00. I had trouble printing the coupon from Facebook, so I just copied the image of the coupon and pasted it into a word document and printed it that way. Let me know if you find any great deals.

1 comment:

Sean said...

They are still offering this through the 15th if you like them on Facebook, they will send you a special code to use online.