Monday, September 7, 2009

Food Lion Chicken & Cheese

I got all this for $5.17!!! WooHoo!! It should have cost $41.79
-------------------
FL Chocolate Milk: Regular Price is $3.29
On sale for $2.49
Use -$1.00 off coupon HERE!!
Final Price= $1.49 (that's cheaper than a half gallon of white milk)
-----------------------------
4 Packs of Perdue Boneless Chicken
Regular Price= 4.14, 6.19, 5.24, 6.24
On sale for $1.69 a pound which brings the prices down majorly!!!
Use -$5.00 on $20.00 of meat coupon HERE
(This coupon is used based on the regular price not the sale price which is awesome)
SO YOU END UP PAYING LESS THAN A DOLLAR A POUND!
----------------------
Plantar's Trail Mix
Regular price = 2.49
On Sale for $1.99
Use -$2.00 coupon HERE
IT'S FREE!!!
-------------------------
2 lbs of Land o' Lakes American Cheese (see the previous post)
It's BOGO
And I used (2) -$1.00 coupons from the Smart Source 8/30 insert
Plus the FL coupon for -$3.00 off a deli purchase of $10.00 HERE
----------------
Home 360 Wipes
Regular Price $1.62
Use the $1.50 off coupon HERE
Final Price= 12 cents!!!!
I've bought a ton of these!! Every time I go to FL I buy a pack. The coupon doesn't expire until September 30th! Stock up!

Make sure this is the pack of wipes you get. It's the travel size. They're handy to have even if you don't have a baby :)
------------
Thanks Jana for the heads up on the great chicken deal! And thanks Southern Savers for the easy coupon links!
~J~

2 comments:

dealightfulsavings said...

LOVE THIS!!! My total was 4.58 but I didn't get the milk...I took a pic..maybe i'll post it when my camera recharges!! I'm heading back to get more chicken tomorrow...at that price it's worth stocking up!

Jana said...

I love to pass around deals...you are so welcome for the chicken deal b/c I'm sure there is so much I can learn from you guys!!! I love this blog and will be checking it all of the time (and obviously let you know about anything I might find)!!!