Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chicken Recipes!

So if you took advantage of the great chicken deal at Food Lion, you're like me and have a freezer full! So now I need to get creative with my dinners so that we aren't having 'just chicken' every night!
Here are two of my favorite chicken recipes...please, please share yours with us in the comments (or email and i'll post it if you're having trouble).

***********************
I have made this one so many times and for so many people. I've never had anyone say that they don't like it! Just a note: I don't use the chilis in mine, and we top it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
**********************
Enchilada Casserole
Cook your chicken and then dice or shred it (I shred). Tear up flour tortillas and line the bottom of a baking dish. Cover that layer with your chicken, then cover that with another layer of tortillas (torn). Pour a large can of enchilada sauce over and top with lots of cheese (whatever your favorite!). Serve with sour cream! So easy and really yummy!

No comments: